BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 3 April 2013

A Little Bit About Me...



Name:  Siti Syafiqah Binti Abd Hamid
Matrix No:  A10A185
Faculty, University: Health Entrepreneurship, University Malaysia Kelantan.
Place of Birth: Perak
Date of Birth: 1 March 1990
Area of Study: Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan
Ambition: Successful Entrepreneur
Evaluation of this assignment
To me, this assignment is interesting and exciting in completing the task. I am enjoying of doing this task because of I really love traveling. I wish that one fine day I would be travel around the world visiting interesting, unique, nice places around the world, gaining more experiences and knowledge in others countries that differ from my country. I love to explore new things and challenging in my life. By doing this kind of assignment my knowledge and information about tourism and interesting places increases and its trigger me to go there one day. Besides, by doing blogging assignment like this, have open my eyes and mind to explore and use the technology. By blogging I enjoy to share with others the information that I get, get their feedback and share their experience and knowledge too. Blogging is the one alternative and platform to bring us go abroad and widely.

0 comments: